PDA

View Full Version : layer with image map not working

meerah
03-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi all,
I have a problem.. I am willing to have a layer with invisible buttons (imagemaps) placed above an area where streaming video or alternatively rollover menu with header is displayed.. But the layer image maps are not working ... is it because there are other buttons placed in alternative content on the same place where the layer with rollovers is placed when the flash content is accessible (user has plugin) or is it nor working because it is placed above the flash content or should I shift the closing div tag somewhere else ?
I have made one alternative menu and one flash menu ...i want to avoid using fscommand in flash so I hope it is possible to make in flash just rollovers and place in dreamweaver invisible buttons to take care of navigation ....
www.meerahmax.cz

domedia
03-21-2006, 07:24 PM
You can't place html content on top of flash.
You're not sniffing for flash in any way (as far as I can see), so how do you go about showing the alternative content if user does not have flash?

meerah
03-22-2006, 08:12 AM
I was instructed to do it in a way I did it....with the object tag and then to place there the alternative content... so far I am unable to test it...even if I uninstall flash players I still have native support in browser, I must believe it... Is it not the right way how to deal with that??
I started working with dreamweaver about month ago and I am just frustrated more and more ... still doing some walkabouts , still trying to get the full browser support...one more q. ..how to substitute the allowtransparency attribute for iframe ? (it is not supported in ie5, ie5.5)