PDA

View Full Version : link problem

dragoninc
03-21-2006, 06:50 PM
ok this is a question to anyone who answeres it and a test to anyone who wants to take 3 seconds and respnd to this.

my site i am working on is www.playgroundinc.net, we're testing stuff atm to test for links and such, rite now only the forums button works, but we got a free forum hosting site untill we host our own, but when i click on the link it takes me to our forums and when other people (like my school's computer) click on it it takes you to their main site with no extensions... can anyone who can't answer this? reply and tell me were it takes them? and if anyone has any ideas let me know. i'm willign to cvhange stuff around to make this work. to link it i pasted in the link in the "link" area not any tags or anything

we would liek to host our own phpbb forums, i'm told we have a database on our site... we'd be willign to host any sort of forums does anyone have any links to any sites that offer free downloads for the stuff we would need to host our forums? or any cheap programs... thanks for any help at all.

Creative Insanity
03-21-2006, 07:32 PM
The link takes me to a dark grey and orange site.. as for your forums.. phpbb.com it is free.