InterAKT
03-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Hello everyone,

In your daily work, you often need new or better software tools to complete
your tasks.
InterAKT Online, a web development company building Dreamweaver extensions,
is trying to understand your current workflow and needs when designing
websites.

They are conducting an online survey (http://mail.interaktonline.com/interakt/survey/survey/survey/index.php?survey=18), in order to provide you the best tools to simplify web development. It
takes 10 minutes to answer the four survey steps, and in the end you can win
one of the three iPod nano player.

We hope to see your name on the winners list.

To fill in the Web Design Survey, click here:
http://mail.interaktonline.com/interakt/survey/survey/survey/index.php?survey=18

Regards,
Marius

davidj
03-02-2006, 03:23 PM
alert spam spam spam spam

InterAKT
03-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi David,

Please do not consider this spam. It is not intended for any advertising purposes, and it's certainly not meant to sell any products. It is just a research aiming to better understand web design workflows.

I know this is my first post, but it's not my intention to sell or promote anything, and I intend to contribute to the Dreamweaver Club community in creative ways.

I apologize if anyone feels offended.

Regards,
Marius

davidj
03-02-2006, 04:17 PM
if this is an anonymous survey and doesnt require email addresses to complete?

or there is no refresh to a commercial site at the end of the survey then i apologise

i guess that you will need an email address in order to send those ipods to the winners

You are harvesting email through this forum no matter how much sugar is sprinkled on it even if you do not intend to use those addresses

forgive my bluntness but...
lets see how many posts you make (Q & A) on this forum before you disapear

if you become a dedicated member over a period of time then i will take it back

at the end of the day its upto the higher beings (CI, OVE) to pass judgement. Im just a minion

Creative Insanity
03-02-2006, 04:27 PM
DJ it may seem like InterAKT is trying to advertise on here, but I am not going to say much other than MX Kollection ROCKS!

I won't do the survey for 2 reasons, I hate surveys and I hate iPods even more.
Would be a shame if I was to do the survey and win one cause in the end I would more than like smash the fragile pieces of junk.

DJ, Let's give InterAKT a fair chance before the stones get cast.
Welcome to the board InterAKT.

InterAKT
03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
You are right to be concerned. And I will try to explain.
Whether you want to fill in the e-mail address or not that is entirely up to you. If you want to compete for the iPods, you do need to fill it in.

However, this address is only used to send the iPod and that is it. We have a second checkbox where you register if you want to receive more news from us.

This is not a method for us to collect addresses. We do not want anything else but your opinion to our questions and that is it. If you find our questions interesting and want to register for more, it is entirely up to you.

We do apologize if we have offended you guys. That was not at all our intention. We have monitored the forum for quite a while in order to determine whether it had the right type of users for our survey. We will continue to monitor and answer any questions we can in the future, and proove that we did not mean this message as a spam or advertising post.

davidj
03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
just go the whole way then and stick a InterAKT banner on here

respect to InterAKT for work done

all i ask is please prove me wrong.

added rant

If the reason for the post was to entice members to complete the survey and thats all then its spam. If InterAKT is here to help then i apologise.

CI, if microsoft posted a simlar post (coz i know how much you love em) you would be the one shouting from the rooftops

[stones piled up at feet for now although still swinging my sling]

Creative Insanity
03-02-2006, 05:02 PM
We do apologize if we have offended you guys.

Not me.

CI, if microsoft posted a simlar post (coz i know how much you love em) you would be the one shouting from the rooftops

Naa no shouting DJ.. I would just delete the post and ban the MS person.. MS suck, their products suck and now I will climb down off the roof.. HEY! DJ.. put that ladder back! Oh man.. c'mon put the ladder back.. I don't wanna jump, I might hurt me poor little legs. LOL

domedia
03-02-2006, 05:03 PM
You're good Marius, don't worry.
We're a little sensitive in here, so you have to excuse us :)

davidj
03-03-2006, 02:17 PM
dont excuse me

i just say it as it is

i look forward to your posts as one of the comunity InterAKT and i do hope you prove me wrong

desertdirk
03-04-2006, 02:13 AM
I hope to see InterAKT become a contributing member of the forum. I would bet they have a lot to offer as far as advice and experience. I have purchased some of their products, read their forums and it seems to be a company that is truly interested in what the comsumer wants, rather than shoving stuff down peoples throats.

DISCLAIMER-I am not now, nor have I ever been an InterAKT employee, investor, or associated with the company, its partners, affliates etc.

----
(InterAKT- you can im me for where to send the iPod for above endorsement- lol)
dd