PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas

kate
12-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey you lot...ahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have a great time but take care. make sure christmas day does'nt see you all nursing a hang over...lmaoooooo

Talks ta wall where CI is concerned and young David..have fun!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Creative Insanity
12-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey Kate.. what happens when the wall answers? LOL

BTW man I hate christmas soo much. One day of kids and hell and the rest of the year paying for it.

davidj
12-22-2005, 08:27 AM
here ya go Kate

merry christmas to all

bah humbug :(

Creative Insanity
12-22-2005, 04:53 PM
I was looking at that card dj and reading along and then.. PMSL oh did I PMSL soo much.
You very funny guy dj.. very funny.
But I am like an elephant.. I never forget, so watch ya back hehe

domedia
12-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Merry Xmas Kate & All! ;)

ranjan
12-23-2005, 02:20 AM
Merry XMas!

Jittor
12-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Merry Christmas All - But I have to agree it seems to be the worst time of year when it is supposed to be the best - I still love it though
DJ - nice pic!

kate
12-24-2005, 08:15 PM
:lol: @Scrooge... :lol:

Thank you David! bah humbug whats the long face for? :lol: :lol:

CI, There has been little or no Christmas spirit this year as far as I can tell from my area. It seems to die more and more. The true meaning of Christmas --the birth of Jesus is long forgotton I am afraid to say.

BTW man I hate christmas soo much. One day of kids and hell and the rest of the year paying for it.

Now you know plastic is the way to go...lmaoooooo Main thing is kids are seen to be having fun with lots of toys and goodies. I miss the family side of christmas so enjoy while they are young and your young enough to enjoy seeing their little faces light up on Christmas morning.

Thank you ranjan, .very nice of you to say so. Is it a holiday for you? Have a good one

Merry Christmas to jittor too.

:D :D

Creative Insanity
12-25-2005, 04:19 AM
Yeah but Kate.. try and sit down and sing carols these days with kids.
They just want ipods, game consoles, cell phones and anything that costs more than 300 bucks.. and I have a wife that buys them, and not just my kids, but just about every kid in the complete family tree. The old bat has maxed up so many bills, and guess who the sucker is who has to pay for it.

which is why I say bah hum bug.

davidj
12-28-2005, 10:52 AM
HEHE

every time you complain an elf dies !

just hope you can sleep at night with all that murder on ya hands

Creative Insanity
12-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Like a baby dj, like a baby.