PDA

View Full Version : Paypal News!

ramandeep
11-17-2005, 05:26 PM
PayPal has optimised the checkout experience with an exciting improvement to our payment flow.

For new buyers, signing up for a PayPal account is now optional. This means your customers can complete their payments first, and then decide whether to save their information in a PayPal account for future purchases. The checkout is more convenient, resulting in more completed sales and satisfied customers.

Good News for Paypal users :-)

Creative Insanity
11-17-2005, 05:54 PM
They are pretty good I recon. They always seem to be on top of security issues and always adding new features and advantages.
I just signed up with them last week and was rather happy that a CC was not needed like so many other checkout sites.
PP are pretty good in my book.

rogenie
12-04-2005, 02:40 AM
I am sorry guys. I hate paypal. lol. My account is limited for about 6 months now with almost a thousand balance in there. The reason was, my account is 5 days old and i am not allowed to make ALOT of money from selling stuff in ebay. I can go on and on explaining and i will end up complaining and cursing. so........ i just thought id share some experience i had with them :angry:

Creative Insanity
12-04-2005, 07:51 AM
well with that much in your account you can afford to get a paid service which would give you so much more.

ramandeep
12-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Hi rogenie,
Well i am using Paypal and Ebay both for last 2 years but heavent heard this type of restrictions.

The only thing is verification of your bank account with your Paypal account,thats a matter of 4-8 days.You can withdraw any amount from your account.

They have been used widely now bieng the best low cost and secured way of transactions.Even DELL has integrated Paypal recently and you know they will be dealing in thousands aswell.

Do give detail of problems you are facing ,We would like to discuss Paypal limitations!

rogenie
12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
I think what happen was one of my roomate was booted in ebay for "shill bidding". And so paypal started asking me for whole bunch of papers like the invoices of the items i was selling there, copy of drivers license, any kind of bill that has my address in it etc. Okay so i faxed it! And guess what, "sorry we didn't get any fax from you". And so i called them and they told me, maybe our printer is out of paper! (LOL.....ROFL). I don't know why they treated me that way, but believe me it wasn't just me:-) or paypalsucks.com isn't around.

p.s. faxed documents many many times too.

ramandeep
12-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Ha Ha Ha :D Do you compare that mere merchant services as given on this website to Paypal.