PDA

View Full Version : Rollover disjointed image

shawn
11-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Hello again..... I would like to create a rollover effect that would show a larger size image in a separate area on my site.... The twist is I would like to be able to display the item discription and a buy now/ add to cart button is this possible? and if it is can anyone in here help me with getting it done? here is a link to help discribe what i'm trying to do...

Creative Insanity
11-13-2005, 05:54 PM
If my eyes are not decieving me.. are those small images Ummm... 'those' toys?
Umm.. you are making a e-commerce site with a cart. Now this is major stuff, i mean it doesn't get much major than this as you are dealing with temp pages, https servers, etc. All the high end stuff that a e-commerce site requires. I take it since you are using geocities you cannot afford to pay for a commercial site that handles all your payments.

If I were you I would get yourself a hoster that has php/mysql and use something like OSC.

shawn
11-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I do have a hosting site hostdepartment.com geocities is just there for me to work with...... I use paypal for payments though....

Creative Insanity
11-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Will in that case download and configure to suit OS Commerce.
I am not a fan of prebuilt, but in your case it may be quicker to get you online and making money, if that is your goal.

shawn
11-14-2005, 03:11 AM
I'm not sure how that will help........ I would like to place those buttons on the rollover image along with the description of the product .... Is that possible?