PDA

View Full Version : videoclip in dreamweaver website

Lieve
10-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Hello,

Maybe there is someone who is willing to help me on these questions:

- I am making a website with dreamweaver and on my homepage I would like to put a videoclip. The purpose is that by opening the site the clip starts playing immediately. I made a clip in adobe premiere and I saved it as an animated GIF document. Next I imported it in FLASH and I saved it as a shockwaver document.
Next I imported this document on my homepage in dreamweaver and this worked. But when I hit 'preview site' the movie doesn't play, I see only a rectangle where it has to come.
How can I make it play?

- Can you also import an AVI-document in Dreamweaver? And if you can, how?

- On a page of my site I would like to put some videoclips that don't start playing immediately but only by hitting a button. I guess this is possible with a media player. But how do you arrange that?

Thanks,
Lieve

davidj
10-26-2005, 01:01 PM
I made a clip in adobe premiere and I saved it as an animated GIF document.

that gif must be massive (how big is it???)

just import your movie directly into flash from premier. What kind of movie is it?

are you saying that the movie wont play at all or just when you preview it??

Lieve
10-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Hi,

I don't know exactly now how big the GIF document is, it is a clip of 30 sec
The movie is an DV AVI-document.How can I import this movie directly into FLASH? I'm just beginning to work with flash and dreamweaver you see...

The movie won't play when I preview.

davidj
10-26-2005, 01:37 PM
see tutorial below

<span style='color:red'>It appears we are having some technical difficulties regarding uploads on this forum.. once it is resolved i will post the tutorial again</span>

Lieve
10-26-2005, 01:41 PM
I can't get to the tutorial

davidj
10-26-2005, 01:43 PM
PM me with your email address and i will send the tutorial