PDA

View Full Version : setting the window size

michael_99
10-16-2005, 02:39 AM
The window size drop down window sizes are all grayed out , how do you fix that. Other people have asked the same question, but not got that answered. It for setting the frame size, not table size.
Hope someone can help.

Creative Insanity
10-16-2005, 06:24 AM
Window -> Frames (shift +F2).
Expand the fames panel and then select the top most edge and this will load the index of the frameset. Open the code page (do not click ANYWHERE in preview) and edit the size you want.

The work like this:
*,167 means the right side will be the smallest size. 167,* means the oppersite.

michael_99
10-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't seems to work.Here is a screen shot to show what I mean.http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/michael_99/dwscreen.jpg
The drop down box in lower right corner won't work. It works fine on sons Apple.
Again, thanks.

kate
10-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Hya,
I never have had it happen to me. I wonder are you working in code or code and design?

Just a suggestion as I said this never happens to me.

I just opened mine. if you look further on the screen sizes you have text 'edit sizes' this takes you to your preferences just edit away.

:)

Creative Insanity
10-17-2005, 05:53 PM
As for the greyed out sizes, I have no idea as I never use that and set my table sizes with the properties panel. If you are talking about that place holder then click on it and you can drag the anchors to the size you want.