PDA

View Full Version : Uneven table cells problem

likegluelikecrew
10-11-2005, 10:58 PM
I have a template that I made by slicing up a layout I did in Photoshop. I designed the header at the top unevenly on purpose for a cool look; it slants down to the left. So I have a nav bar underneath at the far left and a main content area to the right underneath (much like a typical frameset would look like, although I'm not using frames but a template instead). The problem is, since the headers slants to the left, the nave bar cell of the table is about an inch lower than the main content area to the right. I didn't think anything of it until I started adding content to all the pages, and when I have a lot of content in the main content editable region to the right, it pushes my nav bar downwards in the nav editable region to the left. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I selected the cell that the nav bar is in and I set it to top align in the properties inspector, but it didn't work. Any ideas other than redoing the whole template to make the nav and content area even? (which would throw off the look because then there'd be all this blank space above the content area since the header slants down). Thanks big time...

We Are 138