PDA

View Full Version : tabs

catherine99
10-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Has anyone tried out dreamweaver 8 yet? if so isnt tabbed windows sooooo much easier and a great new feature!

Creative Insanity
10-11-2005, 03:15 AM
Yeah I actually paid for it and now regrete it as it so full of dam bugs it ain't funny.

kate
10-11-2005, 05:50 AM
Like any new programe there will be bugs,

Report it to Macromedia CI. maybe the staff on their forums can help. its early days for Dreamweaver8.

:)

Creative Insanity
10-11-2005, 07:49 AM
Have reported problems to them in the past and never hear back and then in the next update the problem is still there. There are still problems with 2004 and still they release another version. I was rather shocked that the bugs I reported over a year ago are still there.

I did hear a rumore that Macromedia and Adobe were going to join forces.. but that must of been just that as nothing yet. Would of been a good thing as Adobe would of kicked their butt into gear as all Adobe products are awesome and work how they are ment to.

davidj
10-11-2005, 08:29 AM
DW 8 Thread ('http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1072&st=0&#entry3550')

Creative Insanity
10-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Ok so the rumores are true then. Damn good job.. maybe then DW will work properly.
I get fed up with it's contuned locks and crashes and then you loose what you have not saved.

catherine99
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Yeah Dreamweaverm 8 has a few bugs especially if you click save then click it again say to save another piece of work it will take a long time to connect to the server you are FTP ing to, I have ot keep quitting dreamweaver 8 then reopening it again or use Transmit which is another ftp client

Other than that I think itis a great editor

Creative Insanity
10-12-2005, 03:16 AM
Maybe the next version will be GoLive (which I love BTW) with the dreamweaver serverside stuff.. now that would ROCK!

Go Adobe Go Adobe Go Adobe Go Adobe! LOL