PDA

View Full Version : A new Job and A new Chance to Learn

bkendall
09-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Wanted to say Hello to everyone-

I started a new job in June after being at an internet startup for the last six years. I never partcipated much in in commnity forums but I am finding them a vauluable resource.

In the past I was strictly a web designer not venturing out past the waters of Photoshop, html and javascript. Now I am deep in the world of SQL, Coldfusion, .Net and ASP. So forums have been my firends over the summer. The dreamweaver forum is another place I can make contacts and hopefully help out a few thers that are jsut begining.

So thanks for a great resource and I look forward getting to know you!Wanted to say Hello to everyone-

I started a new job in June after being at an internet startup for the last six years. I never participated much in community forums but I am finding them a valuable resource.

In the past I was strictly a web designer not venturing out past the waters of Photoshop, html and JavaScript. Now I am deep in the world of SQL, Cold fusion, .Net and ASP. So forums have been my friends over the summer. The Dreamweaver forum is another place I can make contacts and hopefully help out a few that are just beginning.

So thanks for a great resource and I look forward getting to know you

domedia
10-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Welcome bkendall :)
I'm sure many can benefit from your knowledge, and I'm sure we all will try to help you out if it's needed. I see you started sharing already B)