PDA

View Full Version : how to integrate Flash and DW better ?

rinser
09-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Hello

i have done a Flash site and placed it all in a Dreamweaver table, so that it is html. i wanted my Flash project to be seen in search engines. it registers with google etc no problem.

this time, im a bit stuck : for a new project, i want to have a background that fills the entire screen. im lost as to how to interface DW with Flash in order to make sure that my project (or atleast the background) fills the screen.

my last site was a bit small looking like some Flash sites tend to be. this time i want it bigger, but i still want to create in Flash. i realise this isnt a Flash forum, but i would really appreciate it if anyone might tell me how to integrate the two programs better.

-thanks

dreamlynx
09-28-2005, 04:41 AM
is it a color background or a image?

davidj
09-28-2005, 07:57 AM
please post link to site

ramandeep
09-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi,
Can you post a link
you can have a look at these websites both are made on Flash and the finally put into Dreamweaver to add meta tags ,descriptions and get output as HTML.
www.londonhousehotels.com
www.studiolet.co.uk

If you want anything specific
Pls post a Link

rinser
09-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi.
well, i have found the (beginnings) of how to tackel my problem :
1. Flash embeds the page in HTML anyway, so metas etc can be inserted there.

2. using the stage.width stage.height commands in Flash is enabling me to keep the image or movie to fill the maximum space on the screen.

im still a while away from getting up to speed but it seems im going in the right direction.
-thanks for the replies.

domedia
09-30-2005, 03:36 AM
..and then he came back with answers to none of the questions.. ;)
hey rinser, help out the people that are trying to help you out. I'm sure they'll help you further as well :)