PDA

View Full Version : Images Missing

rangerette94
09-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Hello, I am new here and not very internet savy to say the least so bare with me....

I use firefox as my internet browser and have AOL... My internet explorer is disabled currently (not by me, but a computer friend)...

When I browse on Firefox I see all images on webpages.. However when I use the AOL browser, I have no images... Just the red X where the images should be....

Is there something on internet explorer I need to enable to view images on AOL and is AOL compatible with Firefox???

I do prefer to browse on AOL being all my saved webpages are there.. How do I get the images back??? It's just easier to browse from one place....

I know I have the settings right on Firefox however.... Just not sure if something should be set up with AOL or internet explorer.....

Thank You,

Rangerette94

kate
09-26-2005, 08:40 AM
Hya,
The red 'X' is because the browser is looking in a folder for the images but they are not there.

Did you 'define' your site in Dreamweaver when you first opened the software. put all your files in say 'ranger folder' on the desktop then tell dreamweaver the files are in that folder.

Try that then ask some more if all is not well.

:)

haymaker
09-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Are you talking about when you create a site in dreamweaver or just general internet browsing?

rangerette94
09-27-2005, 03:41 AM
Hello,

I was just talking about simple internet browsing.....

domedia
09-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Wrong Forum, moving to dw cafe..