PDA

View Full Version : New User Help

Golden_Armz
09-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi all,

new on this forum, and glad i found it...i have a part time job offer as a software developer and im fresh from uni so im just practicing my Dreamweaver skills....

My first problem is I inserted a few images onto a table in my document space but when i save it and load it as a I.E page the image is replaced with the 'x' so it doesnt show up. Its saved in my root folder and im not sure what the problem is....im sure its something obvious and if it is sorry lol...

next i just want to know how i can add features such as tick boxes, drop down menus and scroll bars?

Thanks, GA

domedia
09-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Have you set up a site definition properly?
This is covered pretty early in the manual. Make sure the images you use is within the defined site.

Golden_Armz
09-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi mate,

i think i may not have done it properly i just added everything to the same root folder as a previous small project, not setting up 'New Site'....this must be the problem correct?

kate
09-25-2005, 11:17 AM
In Dreamweaver to your right click 'file' if all is set up properly for your 'defined site' all will be visable.

Remember you can change and define a new site as you go. I have done this more than once lol just do not 'delete' outside of Dreamweaver. in files view' right click delete.

:)

Golden_Armz
09-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks Kate appreciated -