PDA

View Full Version : Little Help required

stevenm21
08-25-2005, 03:33 PM
I am relatively new to Dreamweaver and have been having problems with frames. I am making my own site here ('http://www.myworld21.v21hosting.co.uk') but as you can see there is a problem in the main section of the site.

My buttons appear in the left hand side of the frame ok, i have still to add my banner in the top frame but in themain frame, i cannot get the background to show. can anyone see what is wrong with it?

when I am previewing it in Dreamweaver it looks ok, so dont know if its a problem with the hosting/FTP connection.

Also when I click on one of the buttons you will be able to see that the buttons show twice, they go into the main section, almost like a screen shot has been taken and moved along

Can someone help me fix these errors?

Thanks

kate
08-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Tell me your not keeping the size of those buttons. that they are just part of the test.

162x43 its going to be buttons only on your site..

Have you got your background in your images folder. if so did you upload it along with those buttons..?

:)

stevenm21
08-26-2005, 07:18 PM
the buttons are just basic at the moment, once I get things up i will alter the size of them, i uploaded everything at the same time.

but i dont get is why i can view it fine in DW but on the web the main section is missing, but I am starting again and going to use tables instead of frames