PDA

View Full Version : Flash- Html and Dreamweaver

jonatanrojas
08-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi all,
Could please some one help me out, I have read many answers in differents forum and I have not reached what i'm looking for.... here I go.

Im designing a page with a top frame (Flash animated menu), left frame (Content) and right frame (menu).

I need 2 things:

1.I designed the flash file 780 pixels width and 214 pixels height for top frame... When I tested my page in browser and maximize it, the right frame runs to the right and gets out of the 780 pixels of the flash top frame.. It looks awful... I need the page to stay 780 pixels wide (Just like yahoo.com)... I tried "No resize" but didnt work....Im getting crazy about this. I will appreciate your help on this...

2. Could I target the menu in flash to another thing (table, layer) instead of a frame inside of dreamweaver?

jonatanrojas
08-18-2005, 06:59 PM
I have read many issues that you all had have since a posted my concern, and read some recommendations to use tables and layer instead of frames..

My question might be:

Is there a way that using a flash menu at top of the page, I can link /target a new htm file into a table or layer instead of a frame, I think that using tables/layers i could solve the auto stretch issue I have posted before..

Thanks..