PDA

View Full Version : Help with different download/linking options?

ella
08-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Howdy all!!:)
I just finished a site for a womens speaker, but I'm having trouble with the forms being available for windows and mac users to view. I'm self taught in graphics, and site design, so there's areas that still are difficult for me to grasp. I also have old softwear that I need to use, to create these. I have 3 forms that she gave me as word docs, and I stuffed them and set the behavior to link on click...? Windows users can't view these. Also, I was given a PDF, that I tried to place in the same manner, but now this can't be viewed either. I only have acrobat 5 and I'm just wondering if there is a way to take all these forms and put them in one format that pc and mac users can download etc..? I have Mac Word 2001, acrobat 5, Dreamweaver 3 which is what I use for my sites, and then PS7, Imageready, Fireworks.
Would you mind peaking at the page, "products" for the order form, and "speaking" for the 3 links on the right, and giving me some guidance with what you encounter?Thank you, that would be splendiferous! Let me know if I haven't been clear enough.
Here's the site
www.kathymeier.com

domedia
08-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Are you looking at having the files (forms) downloadable?
If so you don't have to set any action or behaviour, just link to them as they are (a href="file") and give instructions to right-click and save if you feel you need to.