PDA

View Full Version : Hello

dwnewbie_aw
08-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Hello. I just downloaded a trial copy of Dreamweaver MX 2004 today. I am full of ideas on what I want out of web pages, however for the most part I am fubbling around. I used to work for a software company that did learning management and helpdesk for 4 years in technical support, quality assurance, and crystal report development - however my education is in English and now recently Massage Therapy. So I consider myself capable of learning web design, just not aquired yet.

I am looking for a place (which is why I joined) to learn more about designing/building webpages and Dreamweaver and get some encouragement. I tend to get frustrated easily and instead of sticking with one way I jump around and try many different angles, but I have difficulty finishing any projects.

My husband has a website with family sites added on that I offered to help/take-over. They are very basic using frames, word html, frontpage and a php community board. He doesn't have any time to dedicate to it and he doesn't know web designing either.

Anyways I hope this helps. I may have to take a class I'm thinking too. I've sat though the dreamweaver tuturial already.

domedia
08-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Welcome, :)
Sounds like you're at a great start!