PDA

View Full Version : next & prevoius buttons

katiec
07-22-2005, 05:07 PM
I've been using Dreamweaver MX for personal websites. I'm currently working on one and have come to nothing but frustration. I have a picture gallery and my envision for this page is to have thumbnail pictures at the top and the larger pictures in the middle of the page. On my current photo gallery page I have 20 thumbnail pictures on top with on-click event to show the larger images below. It all works great. What I am having trouble is I only want to see 5 thumbnail pictures at a time at the top, the rest hidden. I have created a next and previous button, so that when you click next the first pictures disappears and the next picture is now the last picture in the row and so on. I can not get the thumbnails hidden. On my page you see all thumbnails, instead of the five. When you click next or prevouis it scrolls the entire row images non stop till the end. That's not what I'm looking to do. I have spent the last 4 days all day trying to figure it out, I researched on the internet in books and nothing. Can someone PLEASE help me! :blink:

mikeyrob
07-22-2005, 05:26 PM
post a link to your site. will be easier to see what you mean.