PDA

View Full Version : DW Training Books

Superriffic S*
07-13-2005, 03:56 PM
I am a GREEEEN beginner with DW. Are there any training books out there that are worth my while to help me learn faster and/or more efficiently?

S* :D

E-Unit
07-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Google, I live by the stuff. Its not a formal book, but its a whole lot more interesting to learn from people who have/are gone/going to be through what you are. Everything I learned in either photoshop or Dreamweaver was by surfing with Google. I stumble across places like this all the time! If you're completely clueless (Like I was) try the help menu, or check out Dreamweaver MX for Dummies

There's some good stuff in there, but there's tons more than you can find in a book by browsing forums and tutorial websites. www.tutorialized.com has an entire section of tutorials for Dreamweaver, and most include a run through on how to build an entire site!!

Give those a shot, hope that helps!!
In Christ,
Adam

RonCioffi
07-19-2005, 01:58 AM
I teach graphic design at a university and I recommend the Visual Quickstart Guides (from Peachpit Press) to my students. Peachpit Press publishes books for all major graphic design applications, including DW.