PDA

View Full Version : Link to iTUNES keeps refreshing my website!

jimb0ner05
06-23-2005, 03:46 AM
Hello,

I am making my website with dreamweaver and i made a link that directs the user to itunes to buy our cd, but when i click it in the preview window in internet explorer it DOES go to iTUNES but it also refeshes and re-loads my webpage - how can i make this link so that it does refresh my webpage? thank you guys for your help!

-Jim

domedia
06-23-2005, 01:00 PM
My guess is that you're opening the link with javascript and have something in the HREF attribute as well that reloades your page. You forgot to post any code so I can't give specific advice. :)

jimb0ner05
06-23-2005, 10:17 PM
HERE IS THE CODE... sorry about that...

<div style="margin-left:15px; margin-top:24px; width:340px "><A HREF="http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=65090021">images/HARDNOX%20GARAGE%20SALE%20COVER%20FOR%20WEBSITE%20 THUMBNAIL.jpg
<div style="margin-top:7px ">Click HERE to Buy "Garage
Sale Off" iTUNES!</div></A>

jimb0ner05
06-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Also have another ? for you....

I have a flash part of my main home site [from template #7095 off of www.template-monster.com] containing links [within the flash] that I am ready to link to the other pages on my site. How do I go about doing this? Im confused because I do not know exactly what to link them to as the site isn’t uploaded yet and I also want to test it out. So I am just confused on “what” to link them to and how to do that within the flash… [Assuming it is done through flash since that’s where the link buttons are]

Look Forward to your response!

-Jim