PDA

View Full Version : Cells with images...

total newbie
06-05-2005, 04:20 AM
Hi Again!

I am wondering if it is possible to place a table, or another image, within a cell that contains an image...

I have a large cell that pretty much covers the entire page that is filled with an image that I wish to put my content on top of.. this means navigation buttons, and other cells with content in them.

Is this possible?? I know that many sites have a similar appearance to what I am working towards, but I am just not sure how to put it in place... Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, from a very imexperienced Dreamweaver...

:huh:

total newbie
06-05-2005, 07:30 AM
Okay, so I thought I should attach the image as a background image, but then it seems to repeat and not show all the width when the window is not maximized, and then too much when the window is maximized.. is there a way to make an absolute size?? Even when I define the pixel width and length in the properties manager, it doesn't seem to work... :unsure:

total newbie
06-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi Again!

I am still having trouble with the tiling....

Is there a way that I can assign a Background image to a cell, and have it not repeat??

I want the cell to stay the same size, and the image to remain the same size, whether the browser is maximized or not...

Again, I am sure I am missing something simple, but would really appreciate any advice that you have!!

Thanks again!
Lori

total newbie
06-08-2005, 05:36 AM
I started searching through old posts and found the answer.
Sorry to have bothered anyone who read this.