PDA

View Full Version : web hosting

rinser
06-04-2005, 01:01 PM
HI can anyone recommend a decent web host to use for my little sites ? one site is for a restaurant and the other for an IT solutions firm.

i will be happy to pay around $15-$20 a month for it.
ofcourse i have looked around but there is so much choice and i wanted to check if anyone here had direct experience with one or another.

thanks.

kate
06-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Hya,

DesignsXchange is an excellent deal silver would be right for you:

$10 a month or around 6
Storage 250MB
Bandwidth 5GB
MySQL Databases 3
POP Email Addresses 10
FTP Access Yes
Number of Subdomains 3
CGI Yes
PHP4 Yes
Perl5 Yes
Frontpage Extensions Yes

DXC Hosting is a subsidised service only for DXC members. DXC has its own dedicated servers and offers these hosting packages to DXC members as part of the general package of member services. There are some reasons why DXC hosting is better than the hosting services normally offered:

1. Quality backup by a highly-qualified team who answers any and all questions in our hosting forums or via trouble ticket on the same day, mostly within an hour.

2. High-end superfast servers which are populated only 20% of their maximum ensures your site will never be bogged down.

3. Because we subsidise the services, the prices for what you're getting CANNOT be beaten, they are below cost.

4. 2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of DesignsXchange hosting.

All you need to do is register at the forums as a member, then click on designsxchange logo which takes you to the hosting and payment section.

:)