PDA

View Full Version : problems with dreamweaver / fireworks

DamienGlinsk
05-23-2005, 04:12 PM
hi,
ive created rollover buttons in fireworks, and added them to a website in dreamweaver. all seems ok.
when i press f12 to test the page it loads up fine, rollover effects work, and links work. but on the page that i link to all my buttons are missing with the red x error, ever though ive copied the buttons from the original page.
ie no matter what page i load using f12 all buttons will work, but once you click on a link, all buttons seem to dissapear.!!!!

any ideas

im using dreamweaver mx and fireworks mx.....

thanks
Damien

haymaker
05-23-2005, 04:18 PM
iv had images disapperaing before but once i re inserted them it was fine if u have tryed it try just putting them back in if not have you moved the images on your computer so the source is wrong?
other than that i dont know sorry man

Edit:just re-read what you wrote "ie no matter what page i load using f12 all buttons will work, but once you click on a link, all buttons seem to dissapear.!!!!"

...no idea wha that is

DamienGlinsk
05-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Hi
ill try that tonight and see if it improves things.
ill try to explain more clearly what i meant by the last paragraph.

say i have 2 pages, index.html and search.html.

if im working on index.html in dreamweaver and press f12 to preview it, it loads up fine, all the roll over effect and links are working. when i press the link from this page to the search.html, all the info on this page loads up, but without the rollover button images etc.....

but when im working on the search.html and press f12 to preview it,it loads up fine, all the roll over effect and links are working and when i press the link from this page to the index.html, all the info on this page loads up, but without the rollover button images etc.....!!!!

and its the same for any of the 5 pages that im working on......

Thanks
Damien