PDA

View Full Version : Table background ?

burriedcreativity
05-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Hello Everybody,

Why I dont get table background Image sometimes? I get it perfectly for the bigger row and for the smaller row it shows the background Image applied but when i see the preview it only shows the white color (or the default background color) why ?

thank you.

domedia
05-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Guessing won't work ;) Let's see the website, URL? :)

burriedcreativity
05-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Sorry Sir,

I dont have any website as yet. Thats what i am planning to do! My problem is it shows the table background image in dreamweaver but when i preivew it in IE it wont show the background image for few cells! Why ? thats what i am wondering ! is there anything wrong i am doing here.

--- Thank you

domedia
05-11-2005, 12:49 PM
The reason we ask for URL is to see the actual code. Can you paste the table code in here?

kate
05-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Content linked with a root-relative path does not appear when you preview documents in a local browser (unless you select the Preview Using Temporary File option in Preferences; see Previewing pages in browsers). This is because browsers don’t recognize site roots—servers do. To preview content linked with root-relative paths, put the file on a remote server, then choose File > Preview in Browser to view it .

From the help files!

:)