PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver 3 download

hadgy
05-05-2005, 04:24 AM
hey guys, does anyone know where i can download "Dreamweaver 3", i really really need version 3 (even if it is just a trial version). ive looked on the net and all i can find MX2004.
Hope someone can help me.
Cheers

kate
05-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Have you tried:
www.macromedia.com not sure if they will have it or not though, seems many moons ago - DW3 - is there something different in there you need than the DWMX, would'nt you like the current trial?

Google dreamweaver3

:)

hadgy
05-10-2005, 04:39 AM
yes i have tried macromedia.com but they only have the latest version to download.
I need Dreamweaver 3 as i am using that program elsewhere and i need it on my home computer.
So again if anyone can help me find a copy (even a trial version) id much appreciate it.

Thanks

domedia
05-10-2005, 02:08 PM
1.If you are a licensed user, contact Macromedia support and they will help you with this :) (or dig up your old installation CD)
2. If you're not a licensed user, just download a trial version for your second computer. Newer versions are backwards compatible so you won't run into any compatibility problems.

maurellis
05-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Have you tried your local library? They often have outdated computer books and DW books normally come with the free-trial disk.
If you have no luck Email me and I'll have a look for you in my local library. They have loads od computer books.
Good luck.
maurellis.