PDA

View Full Version : Tables

billsgifs
04-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Hello everyone!

I've been a long-time photoshop user. Many people who have seen things I've done said that they would like to see what kind of webpage I could make. So here I am. Making a webpage with dreamweaver.

Basically, I made a page layout in photoshop. Split it up into a bunch of different peices. From there I made a basic table in dreamweaver. Splitting the cells when needed. it all came out good. but I have one problem. I can't figure out how to open an html page inside one of the cells. By "open up an html page" I mean opening a remote html page into a cell when you click on one of the images for navigation.

I have the basic layout online here bludwig.goldsteinmedia.com/index.htm . Mind you, this page here doesnt have the top navigation buttons buttons yet. they are just images in their own table cell.

My question(s) is/are, is it possible to open up say "news.html" inside a specific table cell? If so, how would I set that up in dreamweaver?

I have done that same thing with a frame, but I'm not sure how to with a table. Also, I'd like only the middle part to be a separate webpage. So I don't think I could do it with a frame. Could I?

Thanks in advance for any/all help!

Peace,
~Bill