PDA

View Full Version : Rollover / Audio help

goodwallah
04-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I'm pretty new to Dreamweaver so sorry if I'm just being slow.

I've made a simple navigation bar with 6 rollover buttons, but would preferably like to add sounds to them, so that the audio is heard as the mouse rolls over the button. I've been fiddling about with behaviours but can only make the sounds open in Quick Time.

Do I have to make a flash button? If so, how do I do this?

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

domedia
04-22-2005, 12:38 PM
Yes, you should do this in flash. I don't do Flash very much so I can't help you with implementation.. maybe we should have a Flash forum on this site..

kate
04-22-2005, 06:40 PM
You a glutton for punishment domedia...lmaooooooo

The problems I see from the subscribed mail is enough to put me off Flash for a lifetime lolol

Good luck!

:lol: :lol:

kate
04-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Hya,
Try this tutorial its long so be prepared to take a while to learn.

http://www.flashbax.com/attachsound.htm ('http://www.flashbax.com/attachsound.htm')

:D

domedia
04-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Great tutorial :)

kate, what about writing some articles/tutorials for this site? Effective way of self-promotion :) drop me a PM.

kate
04-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Thats not mine....lmaoooooo domedia I got it from a site!

You don't need any tuts or help really you do ok. and your ranked after Macromedia how the hell did you manage that lololol google knows me as Katecorner lol I appear in google in different forums but nothing as yet as katecorner.

I will ask I bought a new domain how do we work these things domedia, I would like my katecorner under the new domain. i.e keeps saying www.dreamweaverdomain.com is a 404 it was bought by my son last friday so it must be fine now but is'nt.

Its going for sale at this rate lmaooooo

:D :D

gmcrone
04-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Until you actually host your new site somewhere, it can't be found by anyone even tho the domain name exists.

Talk to your host on how to set up a sub domain (katecorner) under dreamweaverdomain.com

Mike...