PDA

View Full Version : font

azwar
12-29-2004, 03:13 AM
hai,

im developing website project , i want user print report thought IE, my problem is , the print quality . i want to use draft quality, i'll set my dot matrix into draft quality but still can't work , there any methods to set the draft quality in dreamweaver? any one have the idea?

thanks

MrQuietGuy
12-29-2004, 06:06 PM
I don't think there is any way to set print quality from a web page, either via Dreamweaver or any other way. Print quality of a function of the printer and its driver, and is under the exclusive control of the local system.

azwar
01-03-2005, 06:49 AM
thanks MrQuietGuy,

i reinstall my dot matrix driver (Tally T2055) and then i printing using Internet Explorer 6.0 but it still can't work. Any possibility that Internet Explorer 6.0 override my dot matrix setting? i use pws as my web server, maybe because my web server ? i could't find the error why my printer can't print in draft quality. Maybe i should change my font? i use Courier New , There any draft font?

MrQuietGuy
01-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Does your dot matrix printer print draft quality when printing from other applications? I've seen cases where there isn't any difference between draft and other settings. I don't know if IE controls the setting or not. You may want to find a forum where printers made by the manufacturer of your printer discuss to see if any of the printer experts have an answer.