PDA

View Full Version : DW Extension

natimage
08-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Came across this while browsing DW extensions. Thought I'd share it. I haven't used it, but it has a pretty high rating, and sounds like it might be a useful tool for some of you CSS junkies!! ;)

DW Extension to load two seperate stylesheets to help you improve your CSS site on older browsers. ('http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?view=sn101#view=sn121&viewName=Dreamweaver%20Extension&loc=en_us&authorid=0&page=0&scrollPos=0&subcatid=0&snid=sn121&itemnumber=-1&extid=533354&catid=0')

domedia
08-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Great link!
That is actually pretty useful if you provide browser support for version 4 browsers. I've always added this manually, but you know it's a good extension when PVII has made it :P

natimage
08-14-2004, 02:49 AM
Great link!
That is actually pretty useful if you provide browser support for version 4 browsers. I've always added this manually, but you know it's a good extension when PVII has made it :P
That's good to know. I don't do much with extensions, but I probably should take advantage them one day!! I'm sure there are some out there that would increase my productivity!